G15 is a contact corrosion inhibitor for the protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. It forms highly polar microscopic platelets which produce a unique “fish-scale” structure that lies horizontal to the substrate. This dense layer of overlapping particles provides a virtually impenetrable moisture barrier. The protective film remains soft.
G15 - provides long-term corrosion resistance.
- Is thermally stable from -40°C to 260°C without cracking, chipping, peeling or sagging.
- Is thixotropic and therefore will not sag, run-off and is ideal for clean trouble-free application. G15 holds on sharp edges.
- Is resistant to sunlight. It has been tested for exterior exposure under adverse conditions and has passed such long-term tests without failure.
- Does not stain metal surfaces. When used over steel, copper, aluminium and their alloys; the coating does not stain under normal conditions of exposure.
- Has good water displacing properties.
- Can be used as a general purpose lubricant.
|PRODUCT CODE||Volume (L)|